Nov 20, 2012

WTF Tuesday- One to be Celebrated!


Lately WTF Tuesday have been far from WTF Tuesdays. Today is actually the best Tuesday of my life! It seems only fitting that after all the trouble Tuesdays have given me, that eventually they would pay me back, making one Tuesday of my life, the best, and for sure one of the most memorable days of my life. 

What am I talking about, you may be asking yourself? What has made my day so wonderful? Well there are a few things! 
Big things! For starters. . . 

Tomorrow I have no school (even the Mister has no school!)
We have a Wednesday + Thursday + Friday + Saturday + Sunday = wayyy long weekend!

This will be the first big break we have from school & work since we got married!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!

I also found out that for Thanksgiving there will be four largeee families (all of whom I simply adore of course)
for a grand total of 25 people meeting at grandma & grandpa's southern Utah home for Thanksgiving.

People imagine the food! Imagine the jokes! Imagine the insane amount of reminiscing! 

Oh what a simply sweet & wonderful Tuesday it has been.

xo
ps- there will be gelato to celebrate of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...